Masala Apple Juice

Masala Apple Juice veg

From   Tea Time
easy

Prep: 10 minutes

cook

Cook: 0 minutes

easy

Method: Easy

snack

Course: Beverage

Beverage

Type: Fusion

This apple juice with a delicious tang is worth sipping again and again

Ingredients

  • Red apples, roughly chopped 4
  • Canned apple juice as required
  • Fresh ginger, grated 1 tbsp
  • Rock salt ½ tsp
  • Fresh mint leaves 6 to 8
  • Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
  • Lemon juice 1 tbsp
  • Crushed ice as required
  • Lemon 4 slices
  • Fresh mint 4 sprigs

Methods

  • Pass apples from juicer along with ginger and collect the juice in a bowl.
  • Add rock salt, ¼ cup canned apple juice, mint leaves and cinnamon powder and mix well. Add lemon juice and mix well.
  • Put crushed ice in all the 4 tall glasses. Top with prepared apple juice till 70% of each glass is filled. Fill the remaining 30% of each glass with canned apple juice.
  • Garnish the rim of each glass with a lemon slice and a mint sprig and serve chilled.